Get to know about TL-WA901ND 450Mbps Wireless N Access Point
TL-WA901ND 450Mbps Wireless N Access Point device can be managed for many possible operation modes and that is the reason why these advance devices are capable in delivering the wifi connections for each corner of home. You can manage the settings for your access point only and only if your modem device is having high speed internet connections and this will be possible simply by contacting your internet service provider or ISP.
Here are the Details for TL-WA901ND 450Mbps Wireless N Access Point Device | http:// tplinkap.net Access
- There are many security potions that are possible for TL-WA901ND 450Mbps Wireless N Access Point and these security options are WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK.
- You can add this advance device to your home network easily using the WPS or wifi protected setup. You will need to press the WPS located at your device for few seconds and your device will be added to your home network.
- Possible transmission rate for TL-WA901ND 450Mbps Wireless N Access Point is up to 450 Mbps and this speed in enough to have high speed uploading and downloading facilities.
- External antennas for TL-WA901ND 450Mbps Wireless N Access Point device will make it possible that you can have wifi connections for each corner of our house.
- You have to make sure that you are placing your access point at a place from where you can have high speed internet connections. You have to remove any kind of electronic device that is located near to your access point. All these electronic devices can be disturbed the wifi signals your access point distributing over the internet.
These are the advance features that you will get with TL-WA901ND 450Mbps Wireless N Access Point device. you have to make sure to update the firmware for your devices time to time because updating the firmware file will help your device to have trouble free internet performance. If you need more details for tp link access point modem wifi router tp link tp link modem login ip tp link access point login tp link modem login tp link modem net login http //tplinkap.net tp link wifi modem login tp link modem net main and tplinkap.net wa801nd
How to Update Firmware Update for tplink wifi router device
when you read the maintenance tips for your tplink wifi router and access point devices, you will find that most important tip for maintaining your tplink devices is updating the firmware file whenever new update available. You have to make sure that you know about the hardware version for your device because this hardware version will help you to update the firmware file for your device. you will need high speed internet connections for your tplink wifi router device so make sure that wifi connections should not be disturbed during the firmware update for your device.
Here are the Steps for Updating the Firmware File for your TP-Link WiFi Router
- From the tplink website you should download the firmware file for your tplink router devices. you can find the firmware for your device using the hardware version for your devices.
- Firmware file will be downloaded to your computer device in “zip” format so you will need to extract that file very carefully.
- After that you will need to access the login page for your device using http:// tplinkwifi.net web address.
- Fill the user name and password for accessing the configuration page of your device. if you are using the default login detail then you can use “admin” as user name and password for your device.
- Choose the firmware file and click on the “Upgrade” option.
- Wait until the firmware file is updated for your devices and you can check the status for your device to make sure that firmware file is updated for your device.
These are the steps for updating the firmware file for your tplink wifi router devices and if you are getting issues while updating the firmware file then you can also try to reboot your device to all default settings and then reconfigure all the settings using http:// mywifiext.net web address. you must visit the blog page and get more details for http //tplinkap.net/ how to configure tp link modem tp link access point modem wifi router tp link tp link modem login ip tp link access point login tp link modem login tp link modem net login http //tplinkap.net tp link wifi modem login and tp link modem net main
Configure the repeater mode for the tplink access point device
If you are getting slow internet connections for your wireless devices or you are experiencing the dead zone issues at your home then you will need to make sure that you are configuring the repeater mode for your tplink access point devices. you can follow very simple steps for making these simple configurations and in this blog we are going to explain all these steps in detail. You have to make sure that you know about the SSID or the network name for your router device and password getting access for the internet connections.
Steps to Configure the Repeater Mode for TP-Link Access Point Devices
- Access the login page for your tplink wifi access point. You can use http:// tplinkwifi.net web address for accessing the login page for your device and “admin” will be used as password and user name for your device.
- Go for the “Quick Setup” option and there you will need to select the “Next” button.
- If you choose the “Yes” radio button then you will able to configure new login account for your devices. fill the old user name for your access point for once and old password in the given fields. After that you can configure new user name and password for your device.
- Using the radio button you can select the “Repeater or Range Extender” option for your devices.
- From next window you can select “Universal repeater” or “WDS Repeater” for your device and then fill all the required details.
- Specify the IP address for your device and then you can manage the subnet mask using the drop down menu.
- You can enable or disable the DHCP server settings for your devices and at the end you will need to click on the “Finish” button and save the settings you have made for your devices.
These are the simple steps you will need to follow so that you can configure the repeater mode for your tplink access point devices. you have to visit the blog page at the same time because from there you will get more details for http //tplinkap.net/ tplinkap.net wa801nd tp link modem net main tp link wifi modem login http //tplinkap.net tp link modem net login tp link modem login tp link access point login tp link modem login ip and modem wifi router tp link
50,167 total views, 0 views today