How to change the wifi access password for tplink router device
If you are installing the tplink wifi router and access point devices for your home network then you will need to make sure that you are having a strong wifi access password. This wifi access password will secure your internet access from any device that is connected to your home network. Each device that wants to get connected with the SSID or the network name, this wifi access password will be required. You can change or update this wifi access password for your device very easily using the steps that we are going to explain in this blog page.
Here are the Steps to Change WiFi Access Password for your TP-Link Router Device
- Access tplink router login page using http:// tplinkwifi.net web address.
- Fill the tplink router login user name and password for your device and go for the configuration window.
- There you will need to choose the “Wireless” option for your device.
- Select “Wireless Security” option for your device.
- There you will need to choose the security options for your tplink router device and there you can change the login password for your tplink wifi router device.
- After changing the login password for your device you will need to reboot your device for once.
These are the simple steps you will need to follow so that you can change the wifi access password for your device. you have to make sure that this password must be changed after every few weeks. You can also change the tplink router login user name and password for your device so that no one can change the wireless settings for your device. you can also read the blogs and have more details for tplinkap.net wa801nd tp link modem net main tp link wifi modem login http //tplinkap.net tp link modem net login tp link modem login tp link access point login tp link access point login modem wifi router tp link tp link access point