How to Configure Guest Network Settings for TP-Link Router devices
When you friends or relatives are coming to home then you must make sure that you are configuring the guest account network for your devices. using the guest account network you can manage the bandwidth settings for all guest members. In this article we are going to explain the simple steps that you will need to follow so that you can manage the guest network settings for your tplink wifi router devices. you have to make sure that you know about the tplink router login user name and password for your device only then you can configure all these steps for your tplink router devices.
Steps to Manage the Guest Network Settings for your TP-Link WiFi Router Device
- Using http:// tplinkwifi.net web address you can access the configuration page for your device.
- Fill “admin” as user name and password for your device login.
- From the configuration page you will need to select the “Guest Network” tab.
- Using the check box you can enable the guest account for your home network.
- Specify the SSID or the network name for your tplink wifi devices.
- Using the drop down menu you will need to choose the “Version” and “Encryption” values for your tplink wifi router devices.
- If you choose guest network for 5 GHz network then you will need to specify the network name, password and time for which you want to allow internet connections for your wireless devices.
- Using the time out settings you can specify the time period for which guests will able to access the internet connections. Once the time out value reaches to maximum value, the internet connections for guest devices will be dropped automatically.
These are the simple steps that you will need to follow so that you can manage the guest account settings for your tplink wifi router device. you have to make sure that you have complete details for tp link modem net main tp link wifi modem login http //tplinkap.net tp link modem net login tp link modem login tp link access point login tp link modem login ip modem wifi router tp link tp link access point how to configure tp link modem