How to configure Media Sharing feature for tplink wireless router?
When you install the tplink wifi router devices for your home network you will get USB ports at the back side of your tplink wifi router devices. you can connect your USB devices at the back side of your router device. you can also connect your devices and share these devices to all other computer devices connected to your home network. We are going to share the simple steps that you will need to follow for sharing the media devices with the computer devices connected to your home network. If you want to have more knowledge for tp link wifi modem login http //tplinkap.net tp link modem net login tp link modem login tp link access point login tp link modem login ip modem wifi router tp link tp link access point how to configure tp link modem then you must visit the blog page of this website for help.
Here are the Steps to Configure the Media Sharing Feature for your TP-Link WiFi Router Devices
- Connect your USB device with the USB device at the back side or side of your tplink wifi router device.
- Make login access for your tplink router login page using http:// tplinkwifi.net web address and hit on the enter key.
- Fill the login user name and password for your device.
- Go for the “Advanced” tab.
- Under the “USB Settings” you have to select “Device Settings”.
- You will find the USB device in the given list and you can also refresh the list if your device is not located in the given list.
- Select the USB device and enable the media sharing for your device. by default media sharing toggle button is enabled for your tplink wifi router devices.
- You can specify the folder path, you can specify the folder name, you can define the volume and you can also specify the authentication for accessing the shared folders with the computer devices that are connected to your computer devices.