TP-Link RE650 Wi-Fi Range Extender System Time settings
TP-Link wifi range extender brings dead zones back to life. It connects with the router wireless techniques and strength to signals and expanding the coverage area where the networks not reached properly on HTTP //tplinkrepeater.net login. It also reduces the signal interfaces to ensure reliable wifi coverage throughout your home or office.
To use this device it is easy to install the extender works with any standard wireless router. This can be connecting with the router just by press the WPS button available on it. Once the extender is connected with the router then after you can relocate it to your preferred location with no configurations required. This device can be managed easily with the help of the Tether app. This app allows you to access the extender with the device.
Its setup is very simple and easy to install. Its configurations should be matched with the timings and whenever timing disturbed here are the process to change or adjust the time settings of the device.
- You have to visit the address as http//tplinkrepeater.net. Enter the password here which you have set for the router.
- Now visit the settings as Settings>System tools>Time settings.
Now follow the steps to get system time
- From the drop-down list select your local time zone here.
- After selecting the time zone click on the save to save the settings.
Follow the steps to set up daylight savings time here as
- From the drop-down options, select enable daylight savings time.
- Adjust the date and time by selecting the start and end date and time-saving time at your local time zone.
- Now click on the save to save the settings here on HTTP //tplinkrepeater.net login
It will help to access the device according to time zones for which you are preferred for the same.